Right of withdrawal from distance contracts under Law No. 2251/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891/2013)
The Customer can easily return the products he has purchased from the online store because he has simply changed his mind, within fourteen (14) days from receipt.
The Customer can deliver the products directly to our store or send them to us at his own expense.
In any case for online orders, the Customer can contact the Customer Service Department of the company, either by phone or by sending an e-mail, before returning the products.
In particular, the Customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store without stating the reasons, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1) Within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from delivery (in case of products) or receipt (when the Customer has chosen “collection from the store”).
2) This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product exactly in the perfect condition in which it was received.
In particular, the returned product should not have been used, should be in perfect condition (“as new”), just as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam etc.) which should not have any tears or damage/alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instruction sheets, features and warranties, connection cables, installation software etc.). In addition, in order to accept the return of the product, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are reflected in the purchase document.
3) The return of the product is accepted only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing by completing the relevant form and sending it to
-or to the postal address of the company
-or by fax ,
-either at our e-mail address or electronically via the relevant link and the company is obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
The Customer is obliged to return the products as soon as possible from the day on which he notified the withdrawal to our store.
Following the declaration of withdrawal, the company is obliged to pay to the Customer within 14 days at the latest the price received in a bank of his preference. In the case of billing the Customer by credit card, the company, if it has received the price from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will take any action required. Following this notification, the company bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the offset, which is regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer. In case the Customer had chosen the option “pick up from the store”, the refund to him will be made within 14 days at the latest the price received in a bank of his preference. For products purchased with a consumer loan cannot be refunded due to the impossibility of cancelling the consumer loan, the Customer is exclusively entitled to receive a credit note of equal value for the purchase of other product(s).
The refund of the price due to withdrawal to the Customer will be made no later than within fourteen (14) working days from the time that the company has been verifiably informed of the withdrawal at a bank of its preference.
1) Delivery costs are not refundable only if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the company.
2) The Customer is liable to compensate the company, if he/she has used the goods other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period up to the declaration of withdrawal, and the company is entitled to agree with the Customer on the compensation even with mutual set-off.
3)Product that was sold with an additional gift (e.g. free memory, etc.) must be returned together with the additional gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal pursuant to article 4 § 10 of Act No. 2251/1994 does not apply:
1) In cases where the price of the products has been paid at our physical store and, in addition, the products have been received at our physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been made at a distance.
2) Products that are not suitable for return, for health protection reasons (e.g. headphones, hands free etc.) or for hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items.
3)Products that have been used, e.g. have been personalized with the registration of the device.
4)Custom-made products (Built-To-Order)