The company under the name “Red & White Products EU” and the distinctive title “Darklines tattoo supplies” (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “we”) wants to inform you what kind of personal data we collect through this website, its connected applications or by any other means e.g. by phone, as well as how we use this information.
2. What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
The Company may collect data concerning you, such as data for your registration on the website or for the execution of the order. We assure that we do not collect or have any access to either your financial information (e.g. bank card details) or sensitive data relating to you.
3. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We collect your personal data mainly to provide you with the Company’s services. It is also necessary to collect your personal data for the purposes of complying with legal obligations or for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of the Company. Failure to provide such data may result in our inability to offer you its Services
Company. When your personal data is collected for marketing purposes, you have the option not to provide the Company with your personal information.
4. Do we process your personal data in the context of telephone orders?
When you call the Customer Service Department of our Company either from a landline at 800 11 12345 or from a mobile phone at 2102895000 (information published on our website) in order to purchase a product, we process the absolutely necessary personal data concerning you for the execution of the order (article 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR), namely: a) name (for the
safe delivery of the product to the person who placed the order and for the issuance of an invoice, if requested), b) e-mail (to send an order confirmation message in the context of proof of transactions), c) order phone (to update the progress of the order), d) home address (to receive/deliver the product) and e) VAT number, Tax Office, activity – optional (if no request for an invoice is submitted). We will maintain the above
Data for as long as necessary to complete the transaction and in any case for the time required by applicable law. Furthermore, we remind you that telephone reservations of products are not accepted by the Company and therefore no personal data is collected – in this case. We also note that no records of recorded conversations are kept, since calls to the Customer Service Department are not recorded.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
The security of your data is a priority for us. For this purpose, the Company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at protecting your personal data from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, as well as from any unlawful processing.
6. Who can access your personal data?
For the best possible fulfillment of the processing purposes, your personal data is collected and processed exclusively by special
authorized personnel of our Company, which is bound by confidentiality clauses, as well as by our authorized partners. Your data may be transmitted to police authorities and any other administrative, judicial or public authority or generally legal or natural person to whom there may, by law or court decision, be an obligation or right
Company to disclose such data.
7. Is your personal data transferred to third countries?
Your personal data is not transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area. In case such a transfer takes place, we always ensure that there are legal guarantees to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of your personal data.
8. Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
If you have any questions about the legislation on personal data or if you believe that your rights may be violated, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority, Leof. Kifisias 1, Athens 11523, tel. 2106475600 or at www.dpa.gr email address.
9. How can I contact you regarding the processing of my personal data?
For any query, clarification or request regarding the processing of
personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following contact details:
• By letter:
Darklines tattoosupplies – Red & White Publications EU
Attn: Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Dodekanisou 11, Alimos 17456
• By e-mail:
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The Company may collect data about you, such as data for your registration on the website or for the execution of the order in the context of purchasing a product. Specifically, the Company collects the following categories of data about you:
Registration data, i.e. the information you submit to register on our website and create an account. Registration information may be
They include, for example, first name, last name, email address, country and postal code.
Data for ordering a product, such as identification and contact details, which are necessary to complete the transaction and deliver the product.
Information we collect through tools such as cookies. These technologies may be used to collect and store information about your use of the Company’s services, such as the pages you have visited. For more information, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
We do not collect:
Financial information from a payment service provider: in some cases, we may use an unaffiliated payment service to enable you to purchase a product or make payments (“Payment Service”). If you wish to purchase a product or make a payment through a Payment Service, you will be directed to a website of
Sensitive information: we ask that you do not send us or disclose sensitive personal data, such as social security numbers, information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal data we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
a) To provide you with our services. b) To improve your experience through the Company’s services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting. c) Allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, contests or loyalty programs. d) To provide you with the best service and answer your questions. e) To protect the rights of the Company. For example, there may be cases where the Company may use your personal data, including cases where the Company may use your personal data.
The Company considers in good faith that such processing is necessary for: (i) protect, enforce or defend its legal rights; (ii) protecting the security, privacy and security of users; (iii) protect the Company, as well as other third parties involved, such as the Company’s suppliers, from fraud or for risk management purposes. f) To comply with applicable law, respond to requests from competent authorities. (g) To complete a corporate transformation, such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the business, assets or stock of the business (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). For example, if the Company is involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of its activities, the Company may disclose your personal data to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of such transaction, upon informing you. h) Send you, with your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial communications regarding the Company’s news and actions.
4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the provision of the requested services and in some cases (such as for ordering and delivering a product) the collection of your data is necessary, because otherwise the Company’s services could not be provided. The processing may be necessary for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests or for compliance with legal obligations. Furthermore, the Company processes your personal data to send you commercial/advertising communications,
with your consent. Below you will find an illustrative diagram on the above topic:
Purpose of processing Legal basis
Provision of services (e.g. ordering a product, including purchases made over the phone Art. 6 par. 1 (b) GDPR
Participation in competitions Article 6, para. 1 (b’) GDPR
Customer Service Art. 6, para. 1 (b’) GDPR
Protection of legitimate interests (establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims) Article 6, para. 1 (f) GDPR
Compliance with obligations under applicable law Article 6, para. 1 (c’) GDPR
Corporate transformation Article 6, para. 1 (f) GDPR
Sending commercial/advertising messages (marketing) Art. 6, para. 1 (a’) GDPR
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by both electronic and printed means and is protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the different possibilities and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In particular, the Company uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data located in the
possession of it from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, as well as from any kind of unlawful processing.
6. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company may disclose your personal data to the following recipients under specific circumstances, namely:
• To affiliated companies that support and manage the Website.
• To companies with which we cooperate for the fulfillment of the above purposes.
• To any other administrative, judicial or public authority vis-à-vis which
There is an obligation to disclose such data.
The Company has taken all necessary measures so that its staff and partners are specifically authorized to process your personal data for the above purposes. In any case, our staff and external partners are fully bound by the confidentiality and confidentiality clauses provided for in the relevant legislation.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is retained for as long as it is required for the
fulfillment of any processing purpose. After fulfilling this purpose, your personal data will be deleted, unless it must be retained under the applicable legal framework or for purposes related to the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
8. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
Your Data is not transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In any case, please note that the European Commission has recognised that certain non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection. For transfers from the EEA to countries that are not considered safe by the European Commission, we have put in place, in case such transfers take place, appropriate and appropriate safeguards aimed at protecting your personal data and their safe transfer, in accordance with the applicable
data protection rules, such as standard contractual clauses or other legal tools.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In any case, we would like to inform you that, according to applicable law, you may exercise the following rights, provided that the necessary conditions are met:
• The right to access your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”), which enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• The right to correct the personal data we hold about you, the
which enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data. We may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• The right to delete your personal data, which enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data we process about you, when there is no valid reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data when you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), when we may have processed your information unlawfully or when we are required to delete your personal data to comply with the law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for deletion for specific legal reasons, which will be communicated to you, upon
case, at the time of your request.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data, when we rely on a legitimate interest (or legitimate interest of a third party) and there is something in your specific situation that makes you want to object to the processing on this ground, as you believe it has an effect on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for marketing purposes.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) if you want us to verify the accuracy of the data, (b) if our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to delete it, (c) if you want us to retain the data, even if we no longer need them, as you need them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or (d) if you object to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have compelling legitimate grounds to use them.
• The right to portability (transmission) of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable interoperable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information for which you originally gave us consent
use it or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• The right to withdraw consent at any time when we rely on your consent to process your personal data. This, however, will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you revoked your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services. You may exercise any of your aforementioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a response to such a request within one (1) month of its receipt by the Company and in any case within two (2) months, depending on the complexity of your request or the volume of requests we receive.
This Policy is updated whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to our Policy, we will amend the relevant text accordingly before these changes take effect and we will make every effort to inform you by any appropriate means.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you have any questions about the legislation on personal data or if you believe that your rights may be violated, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority, 1 Kifissias Avenue, Athens 11523, tel. 2106475600 or at www.dpa.gr email address.
12. CONTACT US
• By letter:
Darklines tattoosupplies – Red & White Publications EU
Attn: Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Dodekanisou 11, Alimos 17456
• By e-mail: